CULVER’S® “BACON” TEXT TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE STATE OF AZ, CO, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI or WY THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS DECEMBER 12, 2014 AT 8:00 A.M. CDST AND ENDS MARCH 1, 2015 AT 11:59 P.M. CDST (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts December 12, 2014 at 8:00 A.M. CDST and ends March 1, 2015 at 11:59 P.M. CDST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Text the keyword BACON to 50101 to enter. You will receive an automated text response from Culver's confirming your entry. Message and data rates may apply, text HELP to 50101 for help. Some mobile providers may block messaging to short codes. If you are unable to participate via text message, you may enter by visiting www.culvers.com/text-to-win and filling out the online entry form. Your mobile phone number will be used to select a winner only, and Culver's will never rent or share your information. View full terms and conditions online at http://www.culvers.com/connect/join-the-club/terms.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and sent by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related mobile number, e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a $250 Culver’s Gift Card. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
- DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about March 3, 2015 by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Mobile and online entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE STATE OF AZ, CO, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI or WY THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Culver’s®, its participating restaurants, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
- GENERAL: This sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of Wisconsin in the United States. Prize will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Web Site throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by mobile number provided at the time of entry. Any failure of winner notification will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Web Site, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the major prize winner, mail your request before March 30, 2015 to Culver Franchising System, Inc., Text to Win: Bacon, Sweepstakes Winner Name, 1240 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578.
- SPONSOR: Culver Franchising System, Inc. 1240 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578.