CULVER’S® “Catch of the Day” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE STATE OF AZ, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI or WY THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS February 24, 2014, AT 10:00 A.M. CST AND ENDS March 7, 2014, AT 5:00 P.M. CST (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”); HOWEVER, SPONSOR, CULVER FRANCHISING SYSTEM, INC. (“CFSI”), RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THE SWEEPSTAKES AT ANY TIME. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts February 24, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. CST and ends March 7, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. CST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Each play earns the participant an entry for the grand prize and a chance to win one of two coupons. Guests who haven’t won both coupons can play three times a day for the two-week duration of the promotion. Each entrant can win only one of each coupon. Once an entrant has won both coupons, they can play again three times per day for the additional grand prize entries. Five extra entries per day for the grand prize can be earned by sharing the promotion via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and email. There is one way to enter: 1) Visit www.culvers.com/catchoftheday. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Sweepstakes entry process.
The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be (a) the name of the person who owns the email account; otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email account. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the “Sponsor” in writing if the entrant changes his or her email account during the Sweepstakes Period.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. PRIZES: One Grand Prize of two (2) $250 Culver’s gift cards will be awarded to one person. Each guest is eligible to win one BOGO North Atlantic Sandwich coupon and one coupon good for $1 off a Value Basket. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are nontransferable, nonnegotiable and nondivisible, unless otherwise stated in writing or agreed to in writing by the Sponsor.
3. ENTRY CONTENT: All entries become the sole property of CFSI. By submitting an entry for the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that CFSI has the nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, licensable, transferable and unrestricted right to use the Entry in whole or in part, commercially or noncommercially, in any media, in perpetuity, worldwide, including the right to publish and display the Entry for advertising and publicity, and to edit and make derivative works, all without additional notification, review, approval or compensation to anyone, including Entrant. Additionally, Entrant agrees that CFSI may post the Entry (including your name), or any portion thereof, on the Website and/or its webpages on third-party sites, and/or use in any media.
4. DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. Grand Prize Drawing will be conducted on or about March 10, 2014. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or sweepstakes.
5. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE STATE OF AZ, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI or WY THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Culver’s®, its participating restaurants, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
6. GENERAL: This sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of Wisconsin in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the website throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer that may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons that may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
9. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be notified by email or phone, depending on the method of entry. Any failure of winner notification will result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property that may be sustained in connection with accessing the website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNER: For the name of the prize winners, mail your request before May 31, 2014, to Culver Franchising System, Inc., Catch of the Day Sweepstakes Winner Names, 1240 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578.
12. SPONSOR: Culver Franchising System, Inc., 1240 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578.