Recipe No. 24
A classic patty melt, cooked to order with Midwest-raised beef and grilled red onions pressed into the patty for maximum flavor. Plus melted natural-aged Wisconsin cheddar on lightly buttered, toasted sourdough bread. It’s 100% nostalgia-inspiring.
- Fresh Onion Ring, Red : Onion
- Butter : Cream, salt
- Beef, Patty, Cooked (60 g) : 100% Beef
- Sourdough Bread : Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water,Contains 2% or less of the following: Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Acetic Acid, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed and/or Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate,Dough Conditioners (Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Peroxide, Potassium Iodate, Azodicarbonamide, Mono And Diglycerides), Calcium Propionate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Made On Common Equipment With Dairy And Egg.
- Dill Pickle : Cucumbers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Alum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Natural Flavors, Yellow 5.
- Cheese, Medium Cheddar, Sliced : Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto color.