Chopped Steak Dinner
Recipe No. 59
Midwest-raised beef with sliced white button mushrooms and red onion smashed and seared together on a grill, then smothered in homestyle beef gravy. Goes famously with mashed potatoes and green beans or your choice of any two sides plus a sweet yeast dinner roll.
- Fresh Onion Ring, Red : Onion
- Sliced Sauteed Mushrooms : Mushrooms, oil (sunflower seed and/or canola), salt, modified food starch, garlic powder, black pepper, parsley.
- Dinner Roll : Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar yeast,, soybean oil,contains 2% or less of the following: wheat gluten, salt, dough conditioner (DATEM, mono & digylcerides, polysorbate 80, calckium peroxide, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide) dextrose, enzymes [pentosanase, glucose oxidase], L-cycteine), salt, whey (milk), yeast, enzymes (monoglycerides, guar gum, modified corn starch, amylase), egg, calcium propionateand potassium sorbate (preservatives), yeast nutrients(monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate), honey. Produced on common equipment with soy.
- Butter : Cream, salt
- Beef, Patty, Cooked (60 g) : 100% Beef
- Potatoes, Mashed : Potatoes, skim milk, margarine (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, liquid soybean oil, water, salt, lecithin, mono & diglycerides, sodium benzoate and citric acid as preservatives, artificial flavor, vitamin A palmitate), disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to promote color retention), salt, potassium sorbate (added to maintain freshness).
- Beef Gravy : Water, Roasted Beef And Beef Juices, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten And Wheat Protein, Sugar, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Flavoring.
- Green Beans : Cut green beans, diced red onions, butter (cream, salt), Salt, Pepper.