Chopped Steak Dinner
Recipe No. 59
Midwest-raised beef with sliced white button mushrooms and red onion smashed and seared together on a grill, then smothered in homestyle beef gravy. Goes famously with mashed potatoes and green beans or your choice of any two sides plus a sweet yeast dinner roll.
- Fresh Onion Ring, Red : Onion
- Sliced Sauteed Mushrooms : Mushrooms, oil (sunflower seed and/or canola), salt, modified food starch, garlic powder, black pepper, parsley.
- Dinner Roll : Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Barley Malt, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dough Conditioner (DATEM, Mono & Digylcerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soybean Oil, Enzymes (Penosanase, Glucose Oxidase), L-Cysteine, Polysorbate 60, Calcium Peroxide, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide), Salt, Whey (Milk), Yeast, Enzymes (Monoglycerides, Guar Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Amylase), Egg, Calcium Propionate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Yeast Nutrients (Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate), Honey. Produced On Common Equipment With Soy.
- Butter : Cream, salt
- Potatoes, Mashed : Potatoes, Skim Milk, Margarine (Partially Hydrogenated And Fully Refined Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides And Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate Added To Help Preserve Freshness, Artificially Flavored, Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Disodium Pyrophosphate (Added To Maintain Color), Salt And Potassium Sorbate (Added To Maintain Freshness).
- Beef Gravy : Water, Roasted Beef and Beef Juices, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Wheat Protein and Soy Protein, Sugar, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Flavoring.
- Green Beans : Cut green beans, diced red onions, butter (cream, salt), Salt, Pepper.
- Culver's Ground Beef : 100% Ground Beef