Chopped Steak Dinner
Recipe No. 59
Midwest-raised beef with sliced white button mushrooms and red onion smashed and seared together on a grill, then smothered in homestyle beef gravy. Goes famously with mashed potatoes and green beans or your choice of any two sides plus a sweet yeast dinner roll.
- Fresh Onion Ring, Red : Onion
- Sliced Sauteed Mushrooms : Mushrooms, oil (sunflower seed and/or canola oil), Corn Starch, Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Parsley, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate.
- Dinner Roll : Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Barley Malt, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or less of the following: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dough Conditioners (Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Ethoxylated Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Calcium Peroxide, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide), Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Yeast Nutrients (Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate).
- Butter : Cream, salt
- Potatoes, Mashed : Potatoes, Skim Milk, Margarine (Partially Hydrogenated And Fully Refined Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides And Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate Added To Help Preserve Freshness, Artificially Flavored, Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Disodium Pyrophosphate (Added To Maintain Color), Salt And Potassium Sorbate (Added To Maintain Freshness).
- Beef Gravy : Water, Roasted Beef and Beef Juices, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Wheat Protein and Soy Protein, Sugar, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Flavoring.
- Green Beans : Cut green beans, diced red onions, butter (cream, salt), Salt, Pepper.
- Culver's Ground Beef : 100% Ground Beef