This sandwich has it all. It starts with a savory spread of spinach-artichoke dip. Then comes the lettuce, tomato and crispy hardwood-smoked bacon. Its finished with an all-natural chicken filet and served on Milwaukee’s own Pretzilla pretzel bun. But it’s only around for a limited time.
- Tomato Slice : Tomato
- Grilled Chicken Breast : Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets with Rib Meat, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, and Sodium Phosphates.
- Bacon : Pork (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite)
- Pretzel Bun - Lightly Buttered & Toasted : Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Canola Oil, Sugar, Butter [Cream, Salt], Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Malt, Sodium Hydroxide, Wheat Starch, Ascorbic Acid (dough conditioner), Soybean Oil, Enzymes, Microcrystalline Cellulose. CONTAINS WHEAT, GLUTEN, MILK
- Spinach Artichoke Dip : Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk And Cream, Salt, Stabilizers [Xanthan, Carob Bean, Guar Gums]), Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Light Cream, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Water, Spinach, Kale, Artichoke Pieces (Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Jalapeno Peppers (With Salt, Acetic Acid, Water, Calcium Chloride), Dehydrated Onion, Contains Less Than 2% Of Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate. CONTAINS: MILK
- Heritage Lettuce : Blend of Mixed Greens, including Lolla Rosa (multi-leaf), Red Flash Red Oak, Red Leaf (multi-leaf), Green Oak, and Bally Hoo Tango.