We use hand-trimmed, lean corned beef, cured in delicately seasoned brine and slow cooked. Piled high with melted, real Wisconsin Swiss, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing. All sandwiched between slices of lightly buttered, toasted rye bread.
- Rye Bread - Lightly Buttered & Toasted : Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Rye Flour, Wheat Gluten, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains 2% or less of the following: Soybean Oil, Sugar, Caraway Seeds, Yeast, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes. CONTAINS: WHEAT, GLUTEN, MILK
- Swiss Cheese Slice : Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes. CONTAINS MILK
- Sauerkraut : Cabbage, Water, Salt, Lactic Acid.
- Corned Beef : Corned Beef Bottom Round Flat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Up To 35% Of A Solution Of Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of, Sugar, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
- Thousand Island Dressing : Soybean Oil, Water, Cucumber, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Eggs, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Red Bell Pepper*, Polysorbate 80, Extractive Of Turmeric And Paprika, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (As Preservatives), Propylene Glycol Alginate, Spices, Garlic*, Dextrose, Paprika, Cellulose Gum, Malic Acid. *Dehydrated. CONTAINS: EGG