Mark your calendars for one of the most delicious days of the year, National Cheese Curd Day on October 15! Get ready to celebrate those snackable bites of cheese by devouring these ten tasty tips about one of our favorite sides.
1. We created the first National Cheese Curd Day in 2015.
2. Culver’s cheese is made using farm fresh dairy from Wisconsin family farms.
4. A Culver’s Wisconsin Cheese Curd contains one of two types of fresh, un-aged cheese: white or yellow cheddar.
5. Culver’s Cheese Curds are breaded with a signature blend of herbs and spices.
6. Finding a heart-shaped Cheese Curd means you’ll have good luck (or at least that’s what we believe).
7. Menu Hack: Get a side of Cheese Curds and pile them in your ButterBurger® for a taste that’s nothing short of magical.
8. A family-sized order of Cheese Curds is the largest you can get, and just about one of the best things you'll ever enjoy.
9. We served over 17.7 million orders of Culver’s Cheese Curds in 2015. Laid end-to-end, that would stretch to the moon, back to Earth, then back to the moon!
10. Keep an eye out on our social channels for the chance to win delicious Cheese Curds during the month of October!
While you can enjoy Wisconsin Cheese Curds whenever you visit a Culver’s, make sure you get out and celebrate this Curd-crazy holiday!