Recipe No. 78
A ButterBurger is always better with real Wisconsin cheddar. Made with Midwest-raised beef and topped with natural, aged cheddar on a lightly buttered, toasted bun. Dressed absolutely any way you like. Note: Nutritional information presented does not reflect addition of pictured condiments.
- 4" Kaiser Bun : Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dough Conditioners (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides and / or Diglycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Iodate, Datem), Yeast Nutrients (Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate), Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Monocalcium Phosphate, Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Citric Acid, Malted Barley Flour. This product is manufactured on shared equipment used to manufacture products containing sesame seeds.
- Dill Pickle : Cucumbers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Alum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Natural Flavors, Yellow 5.
- Cheese, Natural Medium Cheddar, Slice : Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color
- Culver's Ground Beef : 100% Ground Beef
- Butter, Buns : Cream, Salt.