Recipe No. 8
Salty sweetness combined with creamy Fresh Frozen Custard-it's a Culver's classic. Prepared with roasted Southern pecans plus hot fudge and savory caramel drizzled over vanilla frozen custard, topped with a maraschino cherry.
- Tree Nut
- Vanilla Custard Mix : Milk (pasteurized), Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolk (pasteurized), Guar Gum, Mono & Diglycerides, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Artificial And Natural Vanilla Flavor.
- Cherry, Maraschino : Cherries, sugar/high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid,potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate added as preservatives, natural and artificial flavor, red #40 and sulfur dioxide (preservative)
- Hot Caramel Topping : Corn Sweetners (Corn and High Fructose Corn Syrups), Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Sugar, Cream, Butter (cream, salt), Water, salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor.
- Hot Fudge Topping : High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Corn Starch,added at 2% or less: Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate as a preservative, Vanillin (an artificial flavor), Sodium Alginate.
- Pecans : Pecans, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Sunflower Seed), Salt. May contain peanuts and/or other tree nuts.