Celebrating National Cheese Curd Day with My Top 10 Cheesiest Jokes
Did you know October 15 is National Cheese Curd Day? It’s the holiday that Culver’s created to help celebrate golden nuggets of deep-fried Wisconsin cheddar and the Curd Nerds who love them. What better way to celebrate a cheesy occasion than with some cheesy jokes?
- What kind of music does cheese listen to?
- What did the cheese say to itself in the mirror?
- Looking gouda!
- Why do you always bring a bag of chips to a party?
- In queso emergency.
- What do cheese makers dance to on Halloween?
- The muenster mash!
- Did you hear about the cheese that failed at the track meet?
- He fell at the last curdle.
- What cheese surrounds a medieval castle?
- What do you call a cheese that’s sad?
- Blue cheese
- How do you get a mouse to smile?
- Say cheese!
- What’s a pirate’s favorite cheese?
- What did the parmesan say when it broke up with mozzarella?
- I’m sorry, but I’m just too mature for you.
How are you celebrating National Cheese Curd Day? Show me what you’re up to by tagging @curdisthecurd on Instagram or Twitter.