Caught in the icy North Atlantic, our cod is hand cut, hand battered and cooked to order. Topped with a Culver’s family recipe tartar sauce featuring olives, capers and sweet relish, crisp lettuce and Wisconsin Cheddar. Served on a lightly buttered, toasted hoagie roll.
- Dill Pickle : Cucumbers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Alum, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Natural Flavors, Yellow 5.
- Cod Filet, Breaded, Fried : Cod Filet. Battered with: Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Rye Flour, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Canola, Modified Palm Oils), Dried Whey, Spices, Buttermilk Powder, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, and Xanthan Gum. Cooked in Canola Oil. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT/GLUTEN, COD
- Hoagie Bun : Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Potato Flour, Contains 2% or less of the following: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Corn Flour, Spices (Turmeric and Paprika), Artificial Flavors, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Modified Starch, Sodium Alginate, Mono & Diglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Polysorbate 60.
- Lettuce, Shredded : Iceburg Lettuce
- Tartar Sauce : Soybean Oil, Cured Cucumber, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Green Olive, Salt, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Capers, Pimentos, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (As Preservatives), Mustard Bran, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Disodium Edta Added To Protect Flavor, Oleoresin Turmeric (Color), Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid. *Dehydrated. Contains: Egg.
- Butter : Cream, Salt.
- Cheese, Shredded Cheddar : Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (to prevent caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).