Creamy Cheesecake Fresh Frozen Custard swirled with ribbons of old fashioned salted caramel, chopped Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, toasted pecan pieces and rich cheesecake pieces.
- Tree Nut
- Pecans : Pecans, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean and/or Sunflower Seed), Sea Salt. CONTAINS PECANS
- Salted Caramel : Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Sugar, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cream, Butter, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor. CONTAINS MILK
- Hershey® Milk Chocolate Bar : Milk Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor). CONTAINS MILK, SOY
- Cheesecake Flavored Frozen Custard : Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Egg Yolk, Cream Cheese Powder (pasteurized cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum and guar gum), Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Locus Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate. CONTAINS MILK, EGG
- Eli's Cheesecake Pieces : Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Egg, Graham Crumb (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk And Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Maltodextrin, Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavor (Vanilla Extracts And Other Natural Extracts, Water Glycerin, Cane Alcohol, Sugar Syrup, And Other Natural Flavors). CONTAINS MILK, EGG, SOY, WHEAT, GLUTEN
Get Turtle Cheesecake Near You
Get your flavor forecast:
Join MyCulver’s for a monthly Flavor of the Day
calendar delivered right to your inbox.
Get The Scoop With Alexa
Enable the Culver’s skill for Amazon Alexa and just say “Alexa, ask Culver’s: what is the Flavor of the Day?” to hear about the current Flavor of the Day, upcoming flavors and more.