Mark your calendars for one of the most delicious days of the year, National Cheese Curd Day on October 15! Get ready to celebrate those snackable bites of cheese by devouring these ten tasty tips about one of our favorite sides.
1. We created the first National Cheese Curd Day in 2015.
2. Culver’s cheese is made using farm fresh dairy from Wisconsin family farms.
3. Over 920,000 CurderBurgers were sold last year alone! That’s a lot of cheese crowns!
4. Every Culver’s Cheese Curd comes from La Grander Hillside Dairy in Stanley, Wisconsin, a Culver’s partner for nearly 20 years.
5. A Culver’s Wisconsin Cheese Curd contains one of two types of fresh, un-aged cheese: white or yellow cheddar.
6. Culver’s Cheese Curds are breaded with a signature blend of herbs and spices.
7. Finding a heart-shaped Cheese Curd means you’ll have good luck (or at least that’s what we believe).
8. Menu Hack: Get a side of Cheese Curds and pile them in your ButterBurger® for a taste that’s nothing short of magical.
9. A family-sized order of Cheese Curds is the largest you can get, and just about one of the best things you'll ever enjoy.
10. We served over 41 million orders of Wisconsin Cheese Curds last year! That’s like giving everyone in the state of Wisconsin 6 orders of Cheese Curds!