Location is an extremely important component in the viability of every Culver’s restaurant. We strongly encourage our owner-operators to work with an established Culver's preferred real estate broker to assist in securing a site. We will furnish you a list of our preferred real estate brokers upon request.
Important items to consider in reviewing sites include, but are not limited to:
- Good visibility from all angles. Corner lots at signalized intersections are preferred.
- Ease of ingress and egress—two entry and exit points are preferred.
- Ability to make left-hand turns into and out of the site.
- Proper zoning for drive-thru is required.
- City codes should allow for construction of building and signage with no or few restrictions (changeable reader boards are preferred).
- Availability to build up to 4,500 sf.
- There should be no plans by government entities to alter traffic patterns in a manner that would have an adverse effect on your site.
- Ability and cost of utility hook-ups.
- Availability to build to a height of 23'.
- One designated parking stall for every two restaurant seats (typically 55-60 stalls).
- The vast majority of our owner-operators own their real estate. And most of our restaurants are freestanding.
|"Usable" Square Footage||50,000||45,000|
|Average Daily Traffic||30,000||15,000|
|Speed Limit at Site Front||35 MPH or Less|
For real estate inquiries, please contact: