Our Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich is a bold new take on the Crispy Chicken Sandwich you know and love. Featuring a zesty four-pepper blend of spices, this sandwich has just the right amount of heat for a bold kick.
Test your pepper knowledge with our quiz below! We warn you though, you might need a glass of water after learning these spicy facts! For answers, scroll all the way to the end of the page.
1. How many types of peppers exist?
2. How many species of peppers do people grow?
3. What part of the pepper is the spiciest?
- The stem
- The seeds
- The material surrounding the seeds
4. Are all animals sensitive to a pepper’s spice?
5. What is the name for the spiciness intensity scale?
- Spicy Scale
- Hot Hot Hot Scale
- Scoville Scale
- Heat Scale
Scroll below to see how you did!
- There are thousands of types of peppers!
- There are five domesticated species of peppers: Capsicum annuum, C. baccatum, C. chinense, C. frutescensand pubescens.
- While some people say the seed is the spiciest, the placental material surrounding the seeds is the spiciest part.
- Only mammals are sensitive!
- The Scoville Scale measures spiciness of peppers and was named after American pharmacist Wilbur Scoville.